This 65 page in-depth whitepaper takes a comprehensive look at global television demand trends across 10 markets in 2017: Australia, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Japan, Mexico, Spain, the United Kingdom and the United States.
Download this report to discover:
- The increase in investment made by OTT platforms.
- The growth in digital original titles worldwide.
- The increase in SVOD subscribers.
- Learn how new TV shows are discovered in each market and how audience engagement drives demand for Digital Original series, broken down by age and gender, by territory.
- Discover what the top 20 digital streaming shows are in each market.
- Understand the local market preferences for specific genres and how these have changed over the course of 2017.
- Find out the 2017 marketshare of the major OTT platforms Netflix, Amazon Video and Hulu in all territories.
- Discover how the platform share of audience demand changes in each market for Apple, CBS All Access, Crackle, Facebook, Seeso and YouTube Red.
Note: The Global Television Demand Report is based on the entire available Parrot Analytics global TV demand dataset, which is comprised of 3.3 trillion data points across 60+ languages in 100+ countries. The report also incorporates findings from our global audience preferences survey carried out in 10 markets across 6 language regions in December 2017 (n=10,000).