This free 60 page in-depth whitepaper takes a comprehensive look at SVOD market share trends around the world.
The Global Television Demand Report is published quarterly by Parrot Analytics and utilizes the full global TV analytics dataset, which is comprised of 3.5 trillion data points across 100+ languages in 100+ countries.
Download this comprehensive TV report now to discover:
Market-specific domestic TV Insights:
For the following territories included in this report - Belgium, China, Hungary, Ireland, Japan, Netherlands, Russia, South Africa, United Kingdom and the United States:
- We reveal the SVOD market share in 9 markets for the major platforms including Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu and CBS All Access based on audience demand for each platform's digital originals.
- Discover how SVOD market share trends have changed over the last 24 months.
- Find out what percentage of the market for drama and action/adventure digital originals each SVOD platform has managed to capture over the last 24 months.
- Discover the genre demand share for digital originals in each market as well as the 10 most in-demand subgenres in each territory.
- Find out what the demand distribution of a selection of digital originals in each of the ten markets looks like.
- Discover the top 20 digital streaming shows for each country, as well as 5 additional titles of interest in each market.
Global Television Insights:
- Find out the global SVOD market share of the major platforms including Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu and CBS All Access across 100+ markets; this has been calculated based on the worldwide demand for each platform's originals.
- A TV industry update for Q1 2019 detailing important market events concerning SVOD services.
Note: We define "SVOD market share" as the share of demand for each platform's digital originals. "Digital Originals" are defined as a multi-episode series where the most recent season was produced or first made available on a streaming platform. Demand in a territory is attributed to the original platform.