This free 60 page in-depth whitepaper takes a comprehensive look at SVOD market share trends based on audience demand data for South Africa as well as 9 other global markets.
The Global Television Demand Report is published quarterly by Parrot Analytics and utilizes the full global TV analytics dataset, which is comprised of 3.5 trillion data points across 100+ languages in 100+ countries.
Download this comprehensive TV report now to discover:
South Africa Domestic TV Insights:
- We reveal the South Africa SVOD market share of the major platforms including Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu and CBS All Access based on audience demand for each platform's digital originals.
- Discover how SVOD market share trends in South Africa have changed over the last 24 months.
- Find out what percentage of the market for drama and action/adventure digital originals each SVOD platform has managed to capture over the last 24 months.
- Discover the genre demand share for all digital originals in this market as well as the 10 most in-demand subgenres in this territory.
- Find out the demand distribution of a selection of digital originals in this market.
- Discover the top 20 digital streaming shows in South Africa, as well as 5 additional titles of interest to audiences.
Global Television Insights:
- Find out the global SVOD market share of the major platforms including Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu and CBS All Access across 100+ markets; this has been calculated based on the worldwide demand for each platform's originals.
- A TV industry update for Q1 2019 detailing important market events concerning SVOD services.
- This report also includes data for the following additional territories: Belgium, China, Hungary, Ireland, Japan, Netherlands, Russia, United Kingdom and the United States.
Note: We define "SVOD market share" as the share of demand for each platform's digital originals. "Digital Originals" are defined as a multi-episode series where the most recent season was produced or first made available on a streaming platform. Demand in a territory is attributed to the original platform.