From its humble beginnings in 1999, the Realscreen Summit has cemented its standing as the definitive global market and conference for the business of unscripted and non-fiction entertainment.
Regional Director Courtney Williams presented on global unscripted content trends; download his presentation to discover:
- What type of unscripted content is popular in the world, and where.
- The global share of demand for reality, variety and documentary content.
- How the popularity of unscripted series is different in various regions and how this compares to the global average.
- The global demand for unscripted sub-genres.
- What kind of documentary sub-genres are most popular globally.
- Where in the world biographies are most popular.
- Where nature and science documentaries are most popular.
- What is driving demand for unscripted food shows.
- What the demographics are for celebrity reality and historical documentary titles.
- Affinity for crime drama reality titles.
- Affinity for property reality titles.