Parrot Analytics has partnered with Reed Midem to showcase how audience preferences are shifting as content offerings and players fight for attention in Europe. This free 41 page in-depth whitepaper takes a comprehensive look at the state of the streaming wars in Europe.
In this competitive landscape, understanding what audiences want has never been more challenging, but the potential rewards have never been greater.
At Parrot Analytics, we apply behavioral economics to measure today’s digital attention economy so you can answer those questions and provide visibility into audiences in Europe and the rest of the world.
Download this exclusive whitepaper and discover:
- What content is being most successfully exported from Europe to the world.
- What are the whitespace areas of opportunity in Europe where there is high demand for more content.
- Which talent is most in-demand in the region and how talent drives demand for content.
Additionally, we dive into the market-specific trends of the following territories included in this report: Germany, France, Spain, the UK, Sweden, and Turkey.
- We reveal the year-to-date SVOD market share in each of the 6 markets for major platforms including Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, Apple TV+, and HBO Max based on audience demand for each platform's digital originals.
- Discover how SVOD market share trends have changed over the last 24 months.
- Find out what content preferences make each market unique with a comparison of demand by genre in each market to the global average.
- Uncover market specific whitespace opportunities where the supply of content has not yet caught up to high demand.
- And see what are the top 20 most in-demand shows for each country.