As recent hit films and TV series have shown, diverse and inclusive content has a tremendous impact, not only on audience satisfaction, but on their financial success.
At MIPCOM 2019, we sat down with international content makers to discuss how measuring this type of data—from development to distribution—can help producers and broadcasters leverage this information to test their shows, predict audience reach, and discover how it translates into sales and acquisitions opportunities.
Parrot Analytics Partner Insights Director Ashley Alleyne-Morris was invited to present our insights on effectively measuring the impact of diversity on audience potential.
Download this presentation and discover:
- Why we now find ourselves in the attention economy where demand is finite.
- How Parrot Analytics is able to quantify audience attention for content around the globe.
- What producers, buyers and distributors of content must know about the differences between diversity and inclusion.
- How to use the Parrot Analytics Content Genome to identify the most relevant parameters when defining diversity and inclusion for analysis.
- The year-over-year growth in demand for content inclusive of people of African descent.
- The different measures of demand for content based on varying levels of racial diversity.
- The year-over-year shifts in demand for content inclusive of transgender people.
- The most in-demand content inclusive of racial diversity and transgender cast and crew.
- Three highly actionable takeaways explaining the vast headroom for opportunities to monetize demand for diverse and inclusive content.