Content players in Asia are marking their spots in a radically changing universe. This year's ContentAsia Summit was all about the humongous, super-charged effort going into creating whole new stories and building a production ecosystem to support them.
Parrot Analytics CEO Wared Seger was invited to present a keynote on data and analytics for the streaming wars.
Download this presentation and discover:
- Why we now find ourselves in the attention economy where demand is finite.
- How Parrot Analytics is able to quantify audience attention for content around the globe.
- Why it is important to understand market-specific demand and how this empowers decisions about what content to make and license.
- Which subgenres are over- and under-performing compared to the South East Asian average.
- The most in-demand English-language titles in Asia.
- The most in-demand non-Chinese Asian titles in Asia.
- The demand share of original series from US-based platforms in Asia, including Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, DC Universe, CBS All Access and YouTube Premium.
- The top performing original series from US-based platforms.
- Markets in Asia with the most demand for Mirzapur.
- Asia's strongest 2019 US series premieres.
- The 2019 titles that had the strongest debuts in South Asia.
- Where in the world Asian content is consumed the most outside of Asia.
- The global travelability for Japan's best 2019 anime export, One Punch Man.
- SVOD platform trends for Indonesia: Which SVOD is in the lead?
- Indonesia market snapshot: Netflix vs iflix.
- Indonesia market snapshot: SVOD market share trends based on global TV demand data.
- Indonesia market snapshot: The most in-demand Netflix Originals.
- Where in the world Story of Yanxi Palace is most in-demand.
- The impact of diversity on TV content demand.