Updated May 14, 2018 - Download the latest report here: Brazil SVOD and OTT trends for quarter 1, 2018.
This 65 page in-depth whitepaper takes a comprehensive look at SVOD platforms and audience demand trends for Brazil, including:
- The increase in investment made by OTT platforms.
- The growth in digital original titles and SVOD subscribers.
- Learn how new TV shows are discovered by consumers in Brazil and how audience engagement drives demand for Digital Original series, broken down by age and gender.
- Discover what the top 20 digital streaming shows in Brazil are, across all SVOD platforms.
- Understand Brazilian audience preferences for specific genres and how these have changed over the course of 2017.
- Find out the market share of the major OTT platforms Netflix, Amazon Video and Hulu in Brazil.
- Discover how the platform share of audience demand changes over time for Apple, CBS All Access, Crackle, Facebook, Seeso and YouTube Red.
- This report also covers the following territories: Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Japan, Mexico, Spain, the United Kingdom and the United States.
Note: The Global Television Demand Report is based on the entire available Parrot Analytics global TV demand dataset, which is comprised of 3.3 trillion data points across 60+ languages in 100+ countries. The report also incorporates findings from our global audience preferences survey carried out in 10 markets across 6 language regions in December 2017 (n=10,000).